Application to Hold Fund Raising Activity
- A student organization needs to file an application to hold a fund raising activity such as raffle, bingo, and the like two weeks before the activity. The application should state the following: (1) the nature of the fund raising activity; (2) the purpose of the activity; (3) the date and the venue of the activity; and (4)the manner in which the funds shall be disbursed.
- The following requirements need to be presented to OSA before any fund-raising activity is acted upon: (1) letters, sample ticket, etc.; (2) approval of the Coordinator, Student Welfare of ticket layout, pricing/admission/subscription fee; and (3) a file copy of all materials approved for use in the fund raising activity.
- In case the fund raising activity is a raffle, the following requirements need to be met: (1) letters, sample ticket, etc.; (2) approval of the Coordinator, Student Welfare of ticket layout, pricing/admission/subscription fee; (3) a file copy of all materials approved for use in the fund raising activity; (4) raffle prizes must be on display at the OSA lobby before the raffle date; and (5) after the raffle, the list of winners must be published at the SPS bulletin boards.
- The Coordinator, Office of Student Organizations endorses the application to conduct a fund raising activity for approval to the Director, Office of Student Affairs.
- No fund raising activity on- of off-campus is allowed to be held without OSA approval.