Mission, Vision and Objectives
The MSEUF Dr. Cesar A. Villariba Research and Publication Institute manages, monitors and evaluates research programs of the University. It is in-charge of the over-all research agenda of the University – from designing, organizing and implementing research activities to documenting, disseminating and utilizing research outputs.
The MSEUF has a community of faculty who fosters and upholds a culture of creative and applied researches and other intellectual inquiries.
In keeping with this vision, the MSEUF Dr. Cesar A. Villariba Research and Publication Institute is committed to the production, dissemination and utilization of new knowledge for human growth and social development.
To help this mission, the MSEUF Dr. Cesar A. Villariba Research and Publication Institute
1. Plans, directs and administers the University's research agenda;
2. Provides a workplace, tecnical and professional assistance and facilities necessary for the conduct of research;
3. Assists researchers in keeping them abreast with the trends in research and in enhancing their research capabilities;
4. Monitors and supervises ongoing research activities and projects;
5. Establishes linkages with external organizations for research funding funding;
6. Disseminates research outputs via publications and research colloquia; and
7. Develops the Center as the University databank of research outputs.