Transferring-Out Students Requesting Certification of Good Moral Character
- The student secures the clearance form from the department evaluator at the Registrar’s Office, Administration Building.
- The student secures the signatures of the following: Assessor, Treasurer, Chief Accountant, Library Director, and the college Dean.
- The student fills up the Exit Interview Form (OSA-F-12 GTCEITO) at the OSA.
- The department guidance counselor conducts the exit interview and signs the form at OSA Room 4.
- The OSA Director issues the Certificate of Good Moral Character at OSA Room 3 after it has been signed by the Department Guidance Counselor and College Dean.
- The student submits the accomplished clearance and the CGMC to the Registrar’s Office at the Administration Building.