Issuance of Admission Slip (OSA-F-4 GTCAS)
- The instructor/professor where the student was absent will ask the student to proceed to the Office of Student Affairs (Rm. 4).
- The student writes an excuse letter addressed to the instructor/professor and submits the same to the Department Guidance Counselor for notation.
- In case of sickness/illness, the student submits a photocopy of the Medical Certificate to the Department Guidance Counselor for notation.
- In case there is an excuse letter by the parent or guardian, the student submits it to the Department Guidance Counselor for notation.
- The Department Guidance Counselor interviews the student.
- The student fills up the two admission slip forms.
- The Department Guidance Counselor signs the admission slips.
- The student submits one copy of the accomplished admission slip to the instructor/professor together with the excuse letter and/or medical certificate.