Issuance of Admission Referral Form (Shifter, Re-Entry and Cross Enrollee) OSA-F-10 GTCARF
The Head/Senior Guidance Counselor of the Guidance and Testing Center
- interviews the student and the parent/guardian (if accompanied);
- updates Student Personnel Record (SPR) of the student;
- indicates the course on the envelope of the student concerned; and
- issues the referral form.
- signs the logbook specifying their original program, the program to shift and the reason/s for shifting/changing; and
- submits the referral form to the Dean of the Department to which they are shifting.
- evaluates whether the student meets the requirements (GPA, retention policies, etc.) of the program where they are shifting; and
- interviews the prospective applicant.