The MSEUF College of Education research program aims at producing knowledge that will shape the future of teacher education and educational management in the local and global arena. It purports to build and test models that will address the challenges of educational reforms (The Enhanced Basic Education Curriculum (RA 10533) and possibilities for economic integration as demanded by ASEAN 2015) in the country.
Research Program 1: TEEM Research and Development Program of MSEUF
The Teacher Education and Education Management research is the prime set of faculty-researches of the College of Education. Research Program 1 known as TEEM Research was conceived in July 2014.
Objective of the Program
This program tends to take a look at how schools- local and regional- juggle between and among people management, finance management, and instructional management. This also aims to develop programs which may aid school supervision.
- Connecting the Dots: Contextualized Instruction in Professional Courses in MSEUF, Lucena City
- Proposed Management Program for School Administrators in Quezon Province Based on the School-Based Management (SBM) System
- District Spending on Instructional Materials Versus Average Teacher Perceived Effectiveness
- Gearing up for ASEAN 2015: Challenges and Prospects for Teachers and Administrators of Elementary and High Schools in the Province of Quezon
- Blended Learning in Teacher Education Institutions (TEIs) in CALABARZON: Students’ Perceptions and Teachers’ Preparation
- Compliance and Performance of Accredited Student Organizations: A Policy Evaluation
- Ang Kolektibong Pananaw ng mga Guro sa Iba’t Ibang Kolehiyo ng Lungsod ng Lucena ayon sa CHEd Proclamation no. 20 Series of 2013
- Evaluating the Hazard and Risk of Working in a Laboratory
Research Program 2: K to 12 Impact Research and Development Program of MSEUF
CED research program 2 is a collection of research projects which dwell on K to 12 and its realities in the community.
Objective of the Program
The MSEUF College of Education research program 2 aims to assess the local schools’ preparedness on the implementation of EBEC. Likewise, it tends to describe the community’s social stamina on the impact of the k to 12 reform on its industries.
Technological, Pedagogical and Content Knowledge of the Students in the Junior High School During the First Three Years of the Rollout Implementation of the Enhanced Basic Education Curriculum
- Preferences of Junior High School Students on the various Tracks of the Senior High School
- The Role of Local Government in the Matching of the Senior High School Graduates with Local re
- Learning from the Models: A Case Study of Schools Modeling the Senior High School Program
- The Absorptive Capacities of the Local Industries on the Graduates of the Senior High Schools in Quezon Province.
- Midterm Evaluation of K to 12 Mass Training Program