The MSEUF International Faculty Exchange Program (MSEUF-IFEP) is designed to enhance teaching experience and research excellence with international partner institutions and institutes around the world to increase international exposure of MSEUF as a global university through faculty mobility. MSEUF-IFEP improves skills that are required by today's professional teaching staff by sharing innovative teaching methods in various fields and promotes intercollegiate academic collaboration.
- Recommendation letter from the Dean of his/her respective department
- Must be a permanent faculty member
- Passport (not expiring within two years of applying to the program)
- Upon receiving the invitation from a host university to conduct a Faculty Exchange Program, the Office of International Linkages will communicate to the respective Dean of a College to recommend faculty member(s), who will participate in the mentioned program.
- With the Deans recommendation and other documents, the chosen faculty member(s) will submit all the papers to the Office of International Linkages.
- The Office of International Linkages will seek approval from the Vice President for External Relations and University President for the budget that will incur during the FEP.
- The faculty member will be issued a travel order and given the necessary orientation for their travel to another university abroad.
- After the FEP, the faculty member(s) will submit a copy of their certificate of participation, evaluation of the program, liquidation and narrative report to the Office of International Linkages.
Forms to fill up
- Application Form
- Dean’s Recommendation Form
- Parents’ Consent Form
- Program Evaluation Form (after the tour)
- Students’ Narrative Report Form (for students)
- Faculty’s Narrative Report Form (for faculty members)