MISSION-VISION OF THE SECONDARY SCHOOL DEPARTMENT
In consonance with the general mission-vision of the Manuel S. Enverga University Foundation, its Secondary School Department envisions a young adult who is guided by faith in God, love for fellowmen and respect for Mother Earth, equipped with an upright value system and capable of being globally competitive through the pursuit of higher education or the creative training of non-professional skills for the sustainable development of a dignified human being and its environment.
Hence, the Secondary School Department has its mission specified explicitly in the following objectives:
- Continue to promote the objectives of the elementary education.
- Discover and improve the different aptitudes and interests of the individual student.
- Prepare the students for work in the real world and for formal studies in higher education.
- Provide opportunities for developing morally responsive and responsible leaders of the community.
- Help the students realize and actualize a good value system to improve the quality of life.
- Teach the students the rights and duties of citizenship.
- Provide experiences and interactions for the students to be critical minded, civic-conscious, and scientifically inclined.
- Serve as the laboratory school of the College of Education.
- Collaborate with other departments in some research studies that the University may undertake.
- Develop the spirit of sharing to the needy and less privileged in the community
- Initiate concern and caring for our environment.